Tuesday, June 4, 2013

COLE HARMONI - GOLDIE LOCS


I have been wearing my hair naturally since about 2003.
I ended up going natural because I couldn't get my hair to grow with a relaxer. I constantly had scalp irritations.   I would leave the relaxer on too long or not long enough. It was just a hassle.



...For awhile, I sported an Afro but I wasn't satisfied with it. I never felt "cute".  The longer my Afro got,  the more I didn't know what to do with it. A friend of mine had started growing locs a few years before that and strongly suggested that I try it out. Reluctantly, I started the process.  For the first couple of years I wasn't sure if I was going to keep growing my locs.   It kept going through awkward phases and I wasn't sure what I could do with it. Then I started looking on youtube and found a plethora of different styles that I could do with any length of locs.  Now I love my locs and wouldn't get rid of them for the world.  If you are thinking about making the transition, I highly recommend it...
supernatureals.com

































 


... I am a burlesque and genderqueer performer with Viva! & The Velvet Hearts. I am a writer, model, fetishist, virtual assistant, grant researcher, and a all around Jill of all trades specializing in the kink field.

Model: Cole Harmoni

Photography: DigiPat

See full artistic nude image sets of Cole at SupernatuReals.com

No comments:

Post a Comment